COURSE OF ACTIONS BY ONCE IN A BLUE MOON⤡
(As it stands today 28/02/2021)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. We have to enlist
A) members of the society
B) the FD details of the members with customer ID
No separate individual vakalatnama is needed for individual–one vakalatnama will be sufficient enough. All the members of Once in a Blue Moon⤡ can participate in all the cases. It is an umbrella for all. Once one will become a member, it will benefit him/her for other future cases other than DHFL case, if any. For DHFL case, maximum Rs. 2000/- per member is to be contributed for professional fees of the Advocate.
2. OUR MISSIONS:
A. LEGAL PROVISIONS
One of our members, Advocate Mr. Viswanathan Iyar, will file the cases on behalf of Once in a Blue Moon:
- NCLT, Mumbai after the possible approval of the RP; if necessary, if NCLT would approve, our future trajectory will be:
- High Court, Delhi (PIL, clubbed with Leprosy Foundation)
- A separate case at the High court on financial abuse.
- FIR at EOW.
- An appeal to The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
B. GO VIRAL AT SOCIAL MEDIA
Website @Wordpress: https://onceinabluemoon2021.in/
Email ID: email@example.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN_YCiXMBfEMpkEqXO56oHg (under construction)
C. OTHER MEANS: NON-VIOLENT CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE
- Press Conference (physical and virtual through Webinars);
- Non-violent Road-shows with proper management (Be aware of sabotage! Opponent may induce violent elements);
- Hunger strike
- If you wish, according to your free will, you may refuse to accept the credited partial amount automatically deposited to your bank account. The Bank Manager will help you to return the money.
Please join via ‘invite’ link and add members, who are willing to be a part of our mission. There is no imperative instead we are requesting you to join the group.
Invite link @Telegram