हिरण्मयेन पात्रेण सत्यस्यापिहितं मुखम्।
तत् त्वं पूषन्नपावृणु सत्यधर्माय दृष्टये ॥१५॥
“The face of Truth is covered with a brilliant golden lid; that do thou remove,
O Pusan, for the law of the Truth and dharma, for sight.”
The Honourable President,
Republic of India,
New Delhi- 110004
Sub: Subsequent clash between (a) sanātana dharma and governmental praxis; (b) IBC and NHB act in the context of the DHFL FD-Holders’ misery in reference to the arthasastra
In reference to and continuation of our E-Mail dated January 28, 2021, we humbly request you to remove the antithetical cohabitation of the sanātana dharma and political parties’ praxis and also the contradictions between newly introduced IBC and NHB act that have led to the immense misery of the ailing DHFL FD-holders.
As far as we understand, the lengthy bureaucratic and legal paraphernalia for handing over a prosperous company to a non-listed company defeat the spirit of Kautilya’s Arthasastra’s almost 40 principles on embezzlement (BOOK 2, Chapters 8 and 9), especially the following:
1. What is collected in full is shown as collected in part
2. What is collected is of one sort, when what is entered is of another sort,
3. What is realized from one source, is shown as realized from another source
4. What is payable is not paid
5. What is not payable is paid
6. What is payable is not paid in time e.g. delaying payments with a view to receive a bribe or to conceal interest on the principal.
7. What is payable is paid earlier e.g. payment before due date for a consideration
8. Small gifts are accounted as large gifts, when giving gifts (to the chosen business tycoon)
9. Large gifts are accounted as small gifts, when receiving gifts
10. What is gifted is of one sort, when what is entered is of another sort
11. Commodities of greater value exchanged for those of smaller value
12. Commodities of smaller value exchanged for those of greater value
13. Value of goods deflated, by decreasing the price
14. Number of days increased, e.g. with a view of misappropriating wages and interest etc.
If all such embezzlements (these are not allegations, but suffering common citizens’ observations) occur within the ambit of governmentality, what shall the FD-holders of DHFL perform? How do we preserve our manavagotra (“वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम्”) by following the sanātana dharma?How could we depend on the preservers of sanātana dharma?
We are seeking atyantanivṛttiḥ (cf. Saṁkhya darśana) of our sufferings (ādhi) by unveiling the golden lid from the face of truth.
Though we are not knowledgeable enough in Indian philosophy like you, we are eavesdropping all these references for your kind attention. Please pardon us for citing Indian philosophical and economic traditions. It is just carrying coal to Newcastle.
Dr. Debaprasad Bandyopadhyay
Mrs. Rupa Bandyopadhyay
Mr. Akhar Bandyopadhyay
ON BEHALF OF ALL ANGUISHED, AILING DHFL FD HOLDERS [USUAL DISCLAIMERS APPLY]
बहुजनहिताय बहुजनसुखाय च॥
(“For the happiness of the many, for the welfare of the many”)