Posted on: 22/03/2021
THE ABOVE DRAFT DOCUMENT HAS ALSO BEEN SENT ALONG WITH A COVERING LETTER TO THE APEX BODY OF THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION (UNO) AND ITS ASSOCIATED ORGANS THROUGH @gmail.com on 22/03/2021:
Mr. Volkan Bozkır
The United Nations General Assembly,
405 East 42nd Street,
New York- 10017,
Sub: An Advance Appeal for Relieving the Victims of Financial Abuse in India
We, the undersigned, are the victims of financial abuse in India due to the following scam:
Our human rights related to the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights⤡ , especially the provision for “Access to remedy for victims of business-related abuses”, are infringed and compromised because of the cumbersome and lengthy legal processes in India. You are perfectly aware about the condition of India under the present jingoistic regime. We have tried to describe this catastrophic and devastating situation in the following document:
Our perception regarding such a situation is also subscribed by the recent reports made by two international organizations from the USA and Sweden respectively:
1. India is now only ‘partly free’ under Modi, says report ⤡ (As reported on 3rd March, 2021 © BBC News)
2. India Is No Longer a Democracy but an ‘Electoral Autocracy’: Swedish Institute ⤡ (As reported on 11th March 2021, © The Wire)
However, as a rule, we cannot approach you unless all the legal cases in India are exhausted. We have to cross many “doorkeepers” (as mentioned in Franz Kafka’s novel “The Trial”, Chapter 9) before finally appealing to you. Despite this fact, keeping in mind the proverb, “Justice delayed, Justice denied”, we are sending you the following draft for your kind perusal (we have also attached the PDF file of same document along with this email):
Your precious comments are highly valuable and blissful for all of us, who are suffering from psychosomatic disorders due to the contemporary situation of the Indian financial ecosystem as well as the natural ecosystem.
The immediate intervention of the UNO along with the UNDP and OAI is the need of the hour, or else we shall be forever extinguished for such different type of “capital” punishment.
Please pardon us for informing you about this matter in advance since we are feeling utterly helpless. Keeping in mind the famous dictum: “International law is the vanishing point of jurisprudence“, we are trying to save our souls by taking our recourse to international law on the ground of universal human rights.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Dr. Debaprasad Bandyopadhyay
Mrs. Rupa Bandyopadhyay
Mr. Akhar Bandyopadhyay
ON BEHALF OF ALL ANGUISHED, AILING DHFL FD HOLDERS [USUAL DISCLAIMERS APPLY]
1. Mr. António Guterres, The Secretary General, The United Nations Organization (UNO)
2. Ms. Joan E. Donoghue, The President, International Court of Justice (ICJ)
3. Ms. Emer Herity, The Secretary, United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)
4. Mrs. Michelle Bachelet Jeria, The High Commissioner, Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR)
5. Mr. Achim Steiner, The Administrator, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
6. The Director, The Office of Audit and Investigations (OAI)
7. Ms. Renata Lok-Dessallien, United Nations Resident Coordinator, India